zondag 8 september 2013

BLOWDRY-BAR, FAUX-BOB, EXTREME VOLUME @ B-ACADEMY

Once again I was asked by my friend Alisa (student at the B-Academy) if I wanted to be a hair model for her. Their school has created a new concept; a "Blowdry-Bar" where you can have your hair blow-dried in different coupe's within 30 minutes. So... they had to practice! Here are some pictures with different hair. As you can see they gave me a lot of volume, and Alisa created a faux-bob as well. I posted this picture on Facebook as a joke, and everybody believed me. But I have to say, I like it a lot. So maybe one of these days I'm going to cut my hair. Take a look, and have a nice day! xoxo

                              BEFORE                                                                                                    DURING

THE RESULT: EXTREME VOLUME

                                 ALISA & ALYSSA                                                                           VOLUME PONYTAIL

LAST BUT NOT LEAST: THE FAUX-BOB




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...