donderdag 8 augustus 2013

ON THE EDGE OF GLORY

This is one of the last 'outfit of the day' pictures I had made in Tilburg. This dress is so difficult to wear, because of the 'open' mesh parts on the stomach. It can look slutty very easy, if you know what I mean. I bought this one because it was an challenge for me to combine it with something else so it's more wearable. This dress reminded me also of the collection of designer Alexander Wang. I combined this dress with one of my favorite items at the moment, the oversized blazer with printed sleeves from Forever21, as you can see on the pictures below it's more classy now. I got the dress at a store in Singapore called Depression, which only sold black and white clothing - for me as a Cruella De Vil maniac it was heaven! The blazer was also bought in Singapore, one big shopping paradise! I really want to go back, o boy I wish I had all the money on the world so I could spend it there ;-) What do you think of my 'Edge of Glory' look? xoxo

BLAZER FOREVER21 | DRESS DEPRESSION | SHOES RIVER ISLAND


1 opmerking:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...