zondag 18 augustus 2013

FLYING FRIENDLY TO LANZAROTE


From sunny Lanzarote, a brand new blogpost! This was the outfit I was wearing during the flight from Amsterdam to Lanzarote; a vintage hat from Episode (a vintage store in Amsterdam) with a dress I ordered a couple years ago at Asos.com with a gilet from the New Yorker. Completed by a pair of trousers from the Zara and shoes from the Primark. I fell in love with Lanzarote, the weather is perfect. It's sunny with a lot of wind, so it's not too warm. But I get a tan anyway! The only thing I don't like it's that there too many tourists, who are just the wrong clotting, as usual ;-) well, while I'm enjoying my holiday, I wish you the same: sunny weather! Enjoy xoxo Alyssa

HAT EPISODE, AMSTERDAM | GILET NEW YORKER | DRESS ASOS.COM | TROUSERS ZARA | SHOES PRIMARK


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...