zaterdag 20 juli 2013

HAPPY LEOPARD LOOK IN AMSTERDAM

One day I woke up and in my head I made this outfit, and guess what? It's a cool look, don't you think? I love these leopard printed trousers, it's nice they're in black and white like a snow leopard. I combined it with a top from New Look and my favorite blazer from the Miranda Kerr campaign for Mango. This is such a classy blazer, tres chique!
This picture is made in Amsterdam, as you can see this city makes me happy! I totally dig this atmosphere here, I'm addicted. I love the people, they're so much more fashionable than in Tilburg where I've lived when I was a student. It makes me feel free when I walk around the city, anything can happen and I feel I really live in the moment then.

BLAZER MANGO | TOP NEW LOOK | TROUSERS H&M | SHOES STEVE MADDEN

3 opmerkingen:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...