zaterdag 27 juli 2013

DIRTY HEELS

BLAZER H&M | SHIRT H&M | TROUSERS ONLY | SHOES STEVE MADDEN

If you ask me, the colors black and white combined with red are just magical. It looks amazing on each other,  don't you think? So simple, but it works in a way. The red trousers gives this whole look an edge. I'm wearing my favorite Steve Madden nude heels, with a black accent. These shoes walk like heaven, I mean seriously: HEAVEN. Nobody believes me, but it's true and that's why I love them. I can walk miles in them without having pain in my feet. Just as what I did today, I walked across Amsterdam, just doing my thing and enjoying the weather. As you can see, this is a real casual look for me. Normally I'm wearing more extravagant outfits, but sometimes it's good to go basic, don't you think?


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...