donderdag 13 juni 2013

FASHION NO FASHION @ DANSNACHT, TILBURG

After graduating, I had one more project at school for Dansnacht in Tilburg: called FASHION, NO FASHION. A piece made by Marc van Loon and hair+styling by Jeroen Zellenrath, where dance meets fashion. I love the fact they combined my two big passions, dance and fashion. We all felt like supermodels with our amazing wigs, make-up and wearing high heels on the runway. Here are some pictures of this fabulous performance. Dear Marc & Jeroen, thanks for this opportunity!

PHOTO BY JACK ?

PHOTO BY ROY HOGESLAG

PHOTO BY TILBURG.COM


PHOTO BY TILBURG.COM

 WIGS MADE BY JEROEN ZELLENRATH | PHOTO DARLENE DEPREZ

2 opmerkingen:

  1. moooooi lys, heel mooi! fierce bitch ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I don't like this, I LOVE IT! You look fabulous babe! xc

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...