woensdag 5 juni 2013

ACCEPTED AT VOGUE ACADEMY IN AMSTERDAM

Dear fashionista's and fashion-victims,

After a very stressful month I found some time to update my blog, and it's really necessary because I have so much to tell you. Some of you might know it already, but: I got accepted at the Vogue Academy in Amsterdam!! I'm going to design my own things and learning how to make them. It's so unreal, but I'm very excited begin next September. Can't wait to create some artistic costumes with an high fashion taste.
I had a little interview at the Vogue Academy, and therefor I had to draw my favorite shoe - so I chose my Steve Madden shoe with golden chains. After that you had to make your own design of it. I created something with a zebra-print and a lot of feathers. It became a sort of safari-shoe. Really over the top, but so me haha :)

Here are some pictures of some of my drawings and designs. Enjoy! With love, xoxo Alyssa

 THE SHOE ASSIGNMENT. LEFT A DRAWING OF MY STEVE MADDEN SHOE. RIGHT MY OWN DESIGN: SAFARI-SHOE

 LOOKBOOK/PORTFOLIO BY ALYSSA KORAAG

SPRING/SUMMER 2013 DRAWINGS

ALYSSA'S PORTFOLIO: HAUTE COUTURE




4 opmerkingen:

  1. Love it!! Congrats! Can't wait to see more of it from September!! xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks. Ja deze week ook nog afgestudeerd, kan niet wachten om te beginnen!! xo

      Verwijderen
  2. YESSSSSSSS! Congrats, I feel bad I didn't know this. I can feel you're happy now :) xxx Noah

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...