zaterdag 9 februari 2013

LITTLE HAPPY HIPPIE LOOK

After two days of intense partying for my 22nd birthday, it's up for part III tonight! Legend Freddy Mercury said:

"Tonight I'm gonna have myself a real good time 
I feel alive and the world it's turning inside out Yeah! 
I'm floating around in ecstasy 
So don't stop me now don't stop me 
'Cause I'm having a good time having a good time"

FRINGE JACKET VINTAGE - EPISODE | SHIRT MONKI | TROUSERS H&M | SHOES PRIMARK 

Always, after a shopping trip, when I'm showing my parents my new items - they think I've lost my mind. Because I get back with the most strange and sometimes in a weird (kind of way) ugly things. My dad thinks I'm a sort of Hippie, haha maybe that's true! I love the Bohemian Chic look.
I got this jacket in 'de 9 straatjes' in Amsterdam at a Vintage store called Episode. Such a nice suede jacket with fringe and above all I adore the color. It's easy to combine and looks good at almost everything. Just like these trousers, which are dificult to wear because of the colors and the print.

What do you think about this look? I felt like a little happy hippie today. Hope you felt the same ;-)

xoxo A

2 opmerkingen:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...