woensdag 9 januari 2013

SOLDEN: MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA & STEVE MADDEN

Hello, my name is Alyssa and... I'm a shopaholic. 
*silence* 
Hello Alyssa. 

My god! What's happening to me? I think it's the midlifecrisis which is on his way, because I think I might have a little shopping problem. Last week I went to the SOLDEN in Antwerp with a friend, and I spent all my money on shoes. Not just shoes, beautiful Steve Madden shoes.

And today my mom took me for a shopping-trip to Antwerp (again)... and there they were... the collection of Maison Martin Margiela: IN SALE! Every item was 20!! TWENTY EURO! So I immediately bought 2 dresses and a leather jacket! Normally the dresses were 149 and the leather jacket 249!! I didn't know it existed, from 249 for 20. Now I can die in peace haha.

I'm a spoiled little brat, I know. But from now on I'm going to save my money, I promise. Because I'm going to Singapore this May!

So... here are the pictures


My precious Steve Madden shoes! The black ones with the golden chains are imposible to walk in.
So I have to practice haha :)


If shopping is a crime, I plead guilty!


the jacket from Maison Martin Margiela for only 20!!

and... there's more!

 the 'Hitched up dress' & the 'Horizontally wore dress' by MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA for H&M

I have to make better pictures with the dresses, but I really wanted to show you this! I bought a lot more, but that's for another post with some new 'Outfit of the Day' pictures which I'm making very soon! Have a nice evening :) 

xoxo Alyssa

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow, those shoes are freaking awesome!!! Following you on GFC! it will be great if you visit my blog. :)

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much Lucy! Just saw your Blog, love it! :) I'm going to follow you!

      xoxo Alyssa

      Verwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...