maandag 21 januari 2013

SNOW LEOPARD LOOK OF THE DAY

BLAZER H&M | FRINGE SHIRT VINTAGE | JEANS H&M | SNEAKERS ISABEL MARANT

And... there is still snow. ME NO LIKEY! Yesterday it started snowing like crazy (again), and now the Netherlands is screwed up: trains are not going, busses are late and planes are delayed. And me? I'm laying in bed right now! I got up for the morning ballet-class, but the teacher got stuck in the train somewhere Amsterdam. So decided to go back to my lovely bed. But before I went back, I shot my 'Outfit of the day' at the frozen fontain! I was so cold without my wintercoat, but it was worth it. I felt a bit like a snow leopard in my new blazer from the H&M. I got it this weekend, and totally love it. I was trying to make some new looks with it, but the snow didn't let me be creative today. All the outfits were a bit too cold to wear. So this is it! Now I posted this look, I can go back to work on all these essays. Let me know what you think of this look!

With love, xoxo Alyssa


1 opmerking:

  1. inleveren die hap! Zie ik je van het weekend nog? Kan ik 'm van je jatten haha. Deze is veel mooier dan die van Stella kussiesx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...