dinsdag 8 januari 2013

OUTFIT OF THE DAY: STOCKHOLM'S FASHION HIGHLIGHTS




JACKET VERSACE FOR H&M | BLOUSE WHITNEY PORT FOR BIKBOK | TROUSERS H&M | SHOES PRIMARK

More than a year ago I was standing hours and hours in line in front of the H&M for the collection of Versace in Stockholm, for this amazing studded jacket! Love love love it so much!! But that was not the only 'fashion highlight' of my time in Stockholm, I also stood in line in front of the Bikbok (a fabulous Swedish clothing store) for the collection of the one and only Whitney Port. Where this blouse is from. I totally forgot about this cute light pink blouse. It's so nice to find back your forgotten clothing!
Here is the picture from miss Whitney Port and me at the collection launch at Bikbok (not my best picture)


2 opmerkingen:

  1. So there was somethhing good about Sweden ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Besides of standing in line for 'limited edition clothing'? ;-) NO.

      Verwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...