zaterdag 19 januari 2013

MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA: LEATHER JACKET

I made a promise last time that I would make a better picture of my Maison Martin Margiela items. Here is the first one, the leather biker jacket. It's not very easy to wear because it's quite heavy, and the leather is also quite hard. But, like Anna Dello Russo once said: "Fashion is always uncomfortable, when you feel comfortable you never get the look."
So here it is. I'm very happy with it, and I'm trying to create some look with it. Today I decided to dress all black, so everybody could take a look at my jacket ;-) haha. I felt like the 'Lady in Black'.
What do you think? 

JACKET MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA FOR H&M | TOP NEWLOOK | TROUSERS ZARA | SHOES STEVE MADDEN



2 opmerkingen:

  1. wow what a unique leather jacket!!

    http://www.tseparfait.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks! It's really an eye-catcher :) by the way, love your website! xx

      Verwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...