zondag 1 januari 2012

2012

 

MAY YOUR ONLY PAINS BE CHAMPAGNES!

A New Year's resolution is a commitment  that an individual makes to one or more lasting personal goals, projects, or the reforming of a habit. (from Wikipedia). 



I Usually think making New Year's resolutions is just bullshit, but I think I've to grow up this year and act more like an adult (haha). Okay seriously, giving up the booze is simply not an option and quit smoking is a big no go. Things I want to change/do in 2012: Enjoy Life More. Another thing is Learn Something New. And at last, I really need to Get Organized
But there's one thing what I really want to do: Travel the World and just see where I'll end up. Well, HAPPY 2012 Don't Fuck It Up!


lots of love, xoxo A




♡  

3 opmerkingen:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...